Pages

Ads 468x60px

Connect With Us

Instructions

Recomended

Thursday 30 October 2014

Here it is, my 50th podcast in the series! Thank you to everyone who has supported me on this journey. I have included some outstanding music this month from Miguel Migs, Lisa Stansfield, Omar and a forthcoming killer from Olga, presented by Incognito! To celebrate the unearthing of a Motown gem from Marvin Gaye I have included other such classics from the Mizell Brothers. Finally I close the show with the incredible talents of Shokazulu. Enjoy... New and Upfront - featuring an exclusive from Incognito Gotta Keep Moving On - Incognito presents Olga (2014 Forthcoming) Give Me Something (feat Lisa Shaw) - Miguel Migs (2014 Dim Division) There Goes My Heart (Soul Talk Mix) - Lisa Stansfield (2014 There Goes My Heart (Remixes)) 3 collaborations featuring OMAR Love Core (feat. Omar) - Ralf GUM (2014 In My City) Beyond feat Omar - EVM128 (2014 Digital Single) Don't Let The Sun Go Down ft. Omar (4hero Remix) - Sean Khan (2014 Far Out Recordings) Mizells Soul Selection from the 70s Woman Of The World - Marvin Gaye (1973 Blue Note Records 75th Anniversary Vinyl Initiative (RSD 2014)) Waterfalls - Margie Evans (1973 Buddah BDA 431) When I'm With You - Brenda Lee Eager (1974 Mercury 73450) Japan Only Bonus Tracks Just Like Candy - Rahsaan Patterson (2004 After Hours (Japan Import)) Everyday (Japan Bonus Track) - Chanté Moore (1999 This Moment Is Mine (Japan Import)) Open Wide - Laurneá (1997 Betta Listen (Japan Bonus)) Something a little extra... Fresh Fromage - Shokazulu (2014 2000Black 2033)

0 comments:

Post a Comment